Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Fritz
      Participant

Good Evening TEAE Members…
        I’m looking for a pair of painted headlight Trim Rings like those in the attached photo.
        Thanks
        Rich
        Summerville, SC

Sean Johnson
        Participant

I have 2 sets… will post pics later today

Sean Johnson
          Participant

Here’s what I have. they are all the correct Mazak cast part. 3 of them have been chromed, one is painted. The painted ring has a few dings. Chrome pair $400, one chrome-one painted $300 shipping another $17 by usps priority mail

Sean Johnson
            Participant

let’s try that again!!

warren-g
              Participant

I have a set that the deal is not complete yet.
                Also I supplied Daniel M. with one to make a fiberglass replica. Just like the carbon fiber one made in the past. He can also do carbon fiber. I have one set of those too but would share the contact info. I’ve sold a few sets for 400 but would add unless you have a perfect set of chrome ones it’s strip the plating at additional cost.
                Daniel said the earlier rings aren’t suitable for reproduction, so I’d get a set of those for spares. I have several of them in the garage.

Sean Johnson
                Participant

The last set of headlight rings I had stripped of chrome for a pretty minor fee. As there is no real labor involved, they just have the plating chemically removed. Of course, you could also sand blast them to prep for paint.

Richard Fritz
                  Participant

Thanks for the replies and information on non-peaked headlight trim rings. I found what I was looking for on SOACA shortly after launching my post. Thanks
                    Rich

PS… There seems to be a lack of understanding about which rims fit what vehicle. Tiger and Alpine rims are not the same as Rapier or MInx rims. How does someone tell the difference without the car in front of them?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.