Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Phillip Ost
      Participant

I’m looking for a Tiger that’s in decent mechanical shape (not taken apart for a restoration that never happened) to be used as a regular fair-weather driver as I make minor updates. I need to be able to drive it home to Northern Virginia.
        Phil

James Lindner
        Keymaster

Phillip

Hello. We have quite an active Sunbeam group in the DC area. Right now I am unaware of any Tigers for sale that are within a reasonable driving distance. I will ask around and be on the look out for you. If you have any questions. Post them here or send me an email.

Good Luck.

Jim

Phillip Ost
          Participant

Thanks Jim. No hurry, but I’ve been tracking them on BAT for a while and I see they have quite a following. Looking for a great hobby car in my retirement and these cars have quite the loyal following.

Phil

James Lindner
            Keymaster

Phillip

See link to Tiger that did not sell on BAT. You might be able to make a deal.

1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1

Jim

Josie Schmid
              Participant

Hi Phillip,

I am selling a Tiger (ad posted today), but it isn’t located in your area. However, I have had the experience of transporting this Tiger from Pennsylvania to Bellingham in Washington state, via Horseless Carriage transport at the time that I purchased it. They did an excellent job & were right on schedule.

It’s not as ideal as purchasing in your area, but could be a consideration.

Josie

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.