Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys, new Tiger owner here. I want to install a new wiring harness as my Tiger (1a) still has it’s original. I was wondering where some of you guys have had good success with a particular supplier’s product. I have read that British Victoria provides a well made unit. Anybody have any other suggestions or advice? Thanks so much.

Bill in Toledo

Contact Paul Almjeld in South Dakota. He made up some harnesses for sale a few months ago and may have some left. He designed it after his original Tiger. He installed it in his Tiger and said it worked perfectly. He is a club member; his email is in the members’ only section.

Fred Baum

Good afternoon

I have several Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine wiring kits in stock. I have sold nearly 70 of them in the past 18 months to customers in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, France and the UK.

you can get info about them by visiting my webpage at http://www.petesperformancewiring.com If you decide to order one from me I suggest you order the 180 piece terminal kit as well – unless you already a sufficient number of new male&female connectors. From my homepage go to the online store if you choose to order one.

Using one of my kits will not require the use of the existing Rootes Workshop Manual wiring diagram. All wires are labeled according to function.

I have installed one of my kits in my ’66 Tiger, my ’67 Alpine and a ’66 Alpine V6 conversion I am presently working on. Additionally I have helped several other customers with their installations.

feel free to contact me at the following address if you have questions: pete@petesperformancewiring.com Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.