Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

This is where I put my static sticker…

Where will you put yours?
      (and they will stick from the inside)

Thanks to our club officers for the freebie!

On the wing window at the bottom. ๐Ÿ˜€ I sized them for that location, but anywhere you want is the correct answer, so long as you USE it. ๐Ÿ˜†

F

Bob and Jean Webb
      Participant

so how do we get the stickers ??????

They will be included with the new membership roster-coming to a mailbox of yours soon! Eric
        PS-I have not gotten mine either.

Bob and Jean Webb
        Participant

got mine in the mail today. i just happened to read eric’s post and went looking for it .found it inside the roster. now ,how do we get more for our other cars ?

I got mine today! Think I will put it on the rear 1/4 window. Eric

Eric, will there be additional static stickers available at the BASH?

I am not sure how many extras were ordered-I was not part of the ordering process. If there were any extras they would be coming to me eventually for Regalia sales. Perhaps Carl can join in and let us know? Eric

Since I’m the one holding the remaining decals for ransom, there are about 130 extras in my possession. I can bring them to the B.A.S.H. and we can decide then what to do with them.

Originally the idea was to send most to Jim Morrison for inclusion in new member packages, but since the rosters have them already and the roster is part of the new member package I’m guessing the rest are to go to Eric.

I can also find out the cost of making more, maybe in a smaller quantity.

Fred

Viewing 8 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.