Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have a manifold with two brand new “WEBER 34ICH” down draft carbs on it, and plan to use that on the 1725 engined Venezia.
      Will this work? Or am I better off with a single Weber + S4 manifold?
      For the 34ICH’s , the linkage is what I have not yet figured out. Anybody has done this? It came with a bunch of cars & parts a few years back. They look too nice not to use them.

Robert

Hi Robert
      Can you post a photo of the carbs/intake? Is the intake a normal S2 intake or a special one? You may be blazing new territory here…..! Eric

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

Robert,
        I have a set of dual Weber downdrafts, but have not installed them yet (getting ready to paint the car) , not on engine yet. I am trying to figure how to make the linkage. I would attach a picture of them if I could figure out how. (no attach tab here) email me direct at mikeflbmer@yahoo.com and I can send a picture. Mike in Jupiter, Florida

Indeed it is a polished S2 intake. As Mike, I have not figured out the linkage yet either. However it cam with a box full of linkage parts. All nicely adjustable pieces. I’ll make it work one way or the other.
        Robert

Mike Schreiner
        Participant

I suggest you go to http://www.redlineweber.com then click on "Linkage options" This is a great website with lots of parts and info regarding webbers….Mike Schreiner

Viewing 4 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.