Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Got a Sunbeam to show off? I’d like to see it. I’ll be in Manassas, VA for the next 7 days. Anyone interested in sharing Sunbeam stories/brews, etc. can find me at the Holiday Inn, Manassas in the evenings.

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul Series IV automatic
      Series V 5 speed
      Series IV Tiger clone

russ
      Participant

Paul, Sorry I didn’t see your posting earlier I might have been able to come up and visit with you. I guess I was to busy working on the Tiger last week for the trip to Ga, this past week-end and didn’t notice. If you are down this way again let me know ahead of time. I’m about an hour and a half south of Manassas, we can talk Tiger, Alpine, Talbot, Hillman, or about the weather. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Russ

quote RUSS:

Paul, Sorry I didn’t see your posting earlier I might have been able to come up and visit with you. I guess I was to busy working on the Tiger last week for the trip to Ga, this past week-end and didn’t notice. If you are down this way again let me know ahead of time. I’m about an hour and a half south of Manassas, we can talk Tiger, Alpine, Talbot, Hillman, or about the weather. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Russ

The weather was great! Had a fantastic week visiting historic Civil War sites in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.

I’ll be back east again in a couple weeks to attend the BASH and visit friends along the east coast. Hope to see you at the BASH.

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul

Look forward to seeing you and Susan at the BASH. You are regular vagabonds with all this traveling. We’re still pulling for an Andy Rooney sighting at the BASH. Another letter (he prefers to write) from him is encouraging. We’re anxiously awaiting the Almjeld’s too.

TT

quote tigertoms:

Look forward to seeing you and Susan at the BASH. You are regular vagabonds with all this traveling. We’re still pulling for an Andy Rooney sighting at the BASH. Another letter (he prefers to write) from him is encouraging. We’re anxiously awaiting the Almjeld’s too.

TT

Hi Tom:

I’m taking Ed’s Tiger up to Winnipeg in a couple of days. Then back home and leaving for the BASH on the 22nd. I think we’ll take Ol’Blue, the 5 speed on the trip east. At any rate – see y’all soon.

from really windy South Dakota,

Paul ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Tom
        Yes I agree with you that Paul A is sort of a vagabond.He was here the 16th and 17th.Great visit but way way too short.
        8) Keeping it sunny
        Actually its a tad wet out there

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.