Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • #58656

      Is anyone still making "real" replacement VIN plates. Fifteen years ago I was able to send my title details off to "someone" who returned a properly filled out VIN plate and rivets so I could get 1965 Alpine titled in Ohio. A new Alpine owner I just met yesterday is in the same situation but I have not been able to find any paperwork from my prior attempt. Can anyone help?

    • #67258

      Here you go….. … ctupt=true

    • #67260
      Bob and Jean Webb

      Send me a PM if you get a new plate and need to have it stamped. I have info of a person that stamps the plates.

    • #77216

      I have a plate from England and have been looking for a way to get it stamped. Can you share the contact information you have to get that done?

    • #77275
      Tom Matowitz

      A company in England makes copies of the VIN tag. They are high quality and may be ordered with your car’s information stamped, original graphics, etc.
      Email me at and I will send a picture of the one they made for me and other details if you’re still looking for one.

    • #77276
      Tom Matowitz

      Typo – correct email.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.