Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

It finally has happened.I am now finished my good old faithful 62 from a V6 to a V8.Must wait till spring here.The 302 sounds OH so sweet.
      I have sent pictures and a short article to Fred.He thought it would be in the March newesletter so you’ll have to wait.
      I guess I better change my signature.

The engine to my series 2 has finally completely died. But I have been given a running fuel injected 302. I understand what needs to be done for most of the conversion but what exactly do I have to do to the firewall?

quote Chuck Ingram:

It finally has happened.I am now finished my good old faithful 62 from a V6 to a V8.Must wait till spring here.The 302 sounds OH so sweet.
      I have sent pictures and a short article to Fred.He thought it would be in the March newesletter so you’ll have to wait.

It doesn’t exist until we see pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

quote kittylitter:

quote Chuck Ingram:

It doesn’t exist until we see pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Is that like if a tree falls in the forest and no none knows it didn’t happen.
      He didn’t include any pictures except the motor.
      How can one add a picture .I’m smarter working on sunbeams than a computer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.