Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Dan Richardson
      Participant

I have designed and fabricated a full complement of components for the Ford (’74-78 Mutt II and ’83-85 Ranger/Bronco II 2.8 V6) engine into the Sunbeam Alpines mated to the late model Mustang T5’s.

Why cut up a header you did not like sticking out the side of the car? Just build a new one was my idea! The prime reason with my "Straight-back" design was the difficulty using the ones that came in the "kit" I bought that "stick-out the sides". Modifying them and trying to route the exhaust piping under the car was the very very difficult.

My Headers run straight-back similar to the Tiger exhaust (not out the side). My Headers that have 2 ½”slip type collectors cost $600.00. Headers with 2 1/2" Ball & Socket collector cost $705.00 They come with correct Metric 10.9 mm 1.5 thread 25mm lg 12 point heads 12.9 hardness. Plus shipping.

The various other components/brackets are: Engine mounts; Transmission mounts are available for the T5 or A4LD/C3/C4 in the 4 speed or the BW35 automatic transmission Alpines; Slave cylinder mount; Alternator mount, and Crosslink (A one piece formed rod threaded for tie rod ends); Upper gas pedal rod; Modified Thermostat housing with or without heater options; and Pilot shaft adapter.

I plan to offer the components either individually or together. In other words, I will offer the Headers by themselves; the Engine mount brackets by themselves or any combination of my components for the buyers convenience.

E-mail me for pictures and pricing if interested in doing a Conversion or upgrading your Alpine..

DanR

P.S. Also on the SAOCA site

Attachments:

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.