Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi all:

For any of you who are traveling to SUNI along I-90 through South Dakota, consider this as a standing invitation to stop at our home in Mitchell, SD for a sandwich & beverage – and even lodging if you need it. We live about 2 minutes off the interstate at 1509 S Miller Avenue, Mitchell, SD. (A quick visit to Mapquest or Maps.Google.com will show you exactly where we are located.)

Susan and I will not travel to the SUNI site until Wednesday morning, so any of you who are traveling before that are most welcome to stop for a visit. I have a few tools and shop items as well, so if your car is in need of some "help" you can use one of the garage stalls to work on it.

If you stay overnight I have a fenced in yard where you can safely park your car.

And I am serious about the lodging – we have sufficient bedrooms, bathrooms and other areas to comfortably house quite a few of you. (We had 14 college students stay over one weekend.)

If you want to stop over on the trip home that’s OK as well. Susan and I will be back in Mitchell by 1:00 pm or so on Saturday.

drop me a line at palmjeld@mitchelltelecom.net if you would like overnite lodging – we are happy to host you! 😀

Paul

Paul, what an invitation. Almost more encouraging than going to SUNI. Sad to say, I have elected not to do either this year. Thought you should know. It was a tough decision, especially after your invite. I certainly hope others stop in, but not for repairs.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.