Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      JOHN PROCIDA
      Participant

I bought my Tiger “Brand Spanking New” on Dec. 28, 1965 as 66 Tiger. Took off the California roads in 1987 for restoration Divorce stopped all progress,but the the car been completely painted in original Moonstone White with the hardtop done in black. It sat in storage until 2010. Since 2010 it received a freshly built 64′ 289 (275 hp estimated). Engine is bored 020 over, high dome pistons, 3/4 Hydraulic cam, Edelbrock 4 barrel carb and intake, Denso 65 a.p mini alternator, billet distributer with GM HEI head, external oil filter, Milled Ford GT40 heads(III), Headers,O2 sensors, etc., ,,etc. Body is perfect except for some shipping scratches with ABSOLUTELY NO RUST, additional wiring added to reworked harnesses to include capability for oil temp, crank trigger, 3 separate under dash fuseblocks for 1) ignition, 2) accessories, 3) lighting systems. Zero mile 15″ tires on appropriate mini-lite style clear/ebony wheels. So much more and plenty of Oem parts to complete restoration. New brakes all-around with Mazda split system (front/rear) master cylinder, new heavy duty radiator core, 3/8″ custom fuel delivery system. This car runs well in the garage, but hasn’t been driven since 1987. Needs chrome work, windshield, exhaust connections welded and brake masterlinkage and carb linkage. Pictures available. At 82 years old, I’m not going to be able to complete and drive my beloved Tiger. Asking $60,000 or offer. Hi

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.