Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Can anyone tell me where I can get an affordable boss kit for my Tiger to accommodate a Moat-Lita steering wheel? I know that affordable is a relative term, but I’m hearing prices all over the map.

Thanks,
      Ronnie

quote crisistoy65:

Can anyone tell me where I can get an affordable boss kit for my Tiger to accommodate a Moto-Lita steering wheel? I know that affordable is a relative term, but I’m hearing prices all over the map.

Thanks,
      Ronnie

Have you tried all the usual Sunbeam vendors? I don’t know if they still have them in stock or not. Moss Motors in California sells hubs for steering wheels too. And eBay always has listings for hubs-just know what the center hole size is when you go looking….Eric

66tigermk1a
      Participant

I have a brand new one that fits a Mountney wheel that I’m not using… What is the inside diameter of the hole in your wheel…??

THANKS,
        UNFORTUNATELY, I FOUND A HUB IN ENGLAND FOR A MOTA-LITA. ITS 3.5 IN.
        RONNIE

66tigermk1a
        Participant

no problem…
          my hub is also 3.5″ and came from mgbreakers.com in England. I ended up using another Italian wheel and machined an adapter combining an old Grant adapter and a piece of billet aluminum 3 1/4″ round stock.

Viewing 5 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.