Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Seth Repko
      Participant

I am moving to Florida and need to liquidate my parts inventory in its ENTIRETY. I am located in Macungie Pa, not far from the BASH location in Hellertown PA on 6/12/2022. Some of the larger items include a conv. top frame, the metal soft-top cover, console and many trim parts. I have approximately 20 boxes of misc parts, gauges, bumper brackets, headlight buckets, taillights, lenses, turn signals etc. All parts are from a Tiger i owned or series 4 and 5 aplines I have owned over the years.

Text (or call) me at 610-462-3379 to let me know what secific parts you’re looking for.
      Thanks for looking, I hope I have what you need

Malcolm Meyerson
      Participant

I am completing the restoration of a Tiger Mark1,1965.It has LAT 70 13″ wheels with center hubs that take a 3″ diameter sleeve held in place by allen screws.The outside of the sleeve is threaded to attach the spinners to.I need one of these sleeves,3″ in diameter about 1 1/2″ long.Do you have this part? Malcolm

Seth Repko
      Participant

Sorry Malcolm, I do not have that part for you

Good morning fellow Sunbeamers, Trying to finish a home I’ve been working on and it’s down to the wire to install the septic. I need some money, so I’m looking at getting rid of some things I have from a 1963 Series II I have the entire front end, suspension steering shaft, etc, a transmission that came out when I put the overdrive in (worked fine when I took it out) left and right door with glass, think I used the right regulator and a redone Hardtop, hate to sell the top but probably the one thing people will want. No idea what to sell this stuff for and thought I would offer it here before putting it on EBAY. Will trade info and pictures to interested parties

Seth Repko
      Participant

I will be available June 10th, 11th, and 12th (BASH Weekend) for anyone who wants to search for parts at my home. I am approx. 14 miles from BASH location in Hellertown PA.

Please text or call and I will send you my address. I still work and can’t answer the phone all the time, so don’t be afraid to leave me a voicemail.

Thanks

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

I am looking for a wiper motor assy late Alpine or tiger (2 speed) Do you have one? Where in n Florida are you moving? I live in Jupiter /west palm area…..mike

Seth Repko
      Participant

I have one, text me. I’ll send you a pic. 610-462-3379

Seth Repko
      Participant

Mike, I do have a wiper motor

Charles Hicks
      Participant

Any LAT Tiger valve covers available?

Seth Repko
      Participant

Sorry Charles, no valve covers. I had a set of reproduction ones years ago but they have since been sold

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.