Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello I am interested in getting my car TAC inspected.I’m not sure how to get it done.My car is located in Spring Grove PA,this winter it will be in Sykesville MD for a few months.My vin is b9471144 LRX FE JAL 560689 engine 2031A27ka.
      My car is back on the road but still needs tlc.Would like to learn the history on this car it sat in a barn in KY for 20 years now the old girl is getting treated right,but lack of money keeps it from getting a total restoration.
      Thanks Mark Duby

Come join us at the United in Maine this Fall-there will be a TAC session then! Eric
      https://www.teae.org/cars/united-xxix-announcement/

Mark,

If you have any interest at all in going to the United, we can all caravan up together from the York area. We’re not sure if we’re towing a car up or not yet. Bring your wife and turn it into a fall vacation (that’s what Valerie and I are doing). It will be prime colors on the leaves at that time.

The next organized local opportunity for a TAC inspection will probably be the B.A.S.H. (Bring A Sunbeam Home) event in the spring of next year. You also may find enough TAC committee members at the Carlisle Import/Kit Car show in the spring. Not sure yet if the BASH will be held concurrent with that event or not.

I thought that Tom Calvert had a T.A.C. session at the Crab Feast (9-11-2010 this year) once…
      Tom is one of the lead inspectors and would be a good contact for any and all info about TAC, his phone # is listed in both Regional Rep (Chesapeake Region) and Board of Directors in the Rootes Review.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.