Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Has anybody else been unable to access Ian Spencer’s sunbeam website? Every time I try to get to the saoca website I get a "forbidden" message with something about apache on it ๐Ÿ™

For me it is hit and miss. I cannot log on but sometimes I can get on by going to the forum front page, clicking on someones name, click on view all his posts than scroll down to the drop down menu and click on the specific forum. But it does not always work. I did a post yesterday but after I hit submit I got errors. Still it posted. There are some bugs I think but am sure after the holidays it will get squared away.

Ok at least I know I am not the only one which means good ol technical difficulty/gremlins are to blame.. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I found this from Rich on the rare time I got in it works Thanks Rich

Seems that when I try, the browser gets pointed into outer space. Hit the back button, and go to the Forum Home page and I’m in.

Had the same problems. Found I could access the forum by going to my profile, then dropping down and selecting a forum off the index, but could not post anything. A shame that site has had so much cosmic interference this past month. Also a shame THIS site doesn’t see as much member activity. If it’s easier to access here, I’ll stay put.

Ian’s site has run into the problem that the host is going out of business and they’re trying to get it moved to another. Hopefully it will be back and available under the http://www.sunbeamalpine.org or the original name quickly.

quote mikephillips:

Ian’s site has run into the problem that the host is going out of business and they’re trying to get it moved to another. Hopefully it will be back and available under the http://www.sunbeamalpine.org or the original name quickly.

It is back on line.You do need to log in.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.