Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Fritz
      Participant

I might be spitting in the wind but I have to ask… anyone got a Series car radio console they’d consider parting with?
        Rich
        Summerville, SC

Richard Fritz
        Participant

Thanks to everyone who replied to this post and to those who took the time to read it. I got lucky and found one. Now I’m looking for a vintage Sunbeam style radio with modern electronics.
          Thanks again to all the Forum followers.
          Rich

Attachments:
          warren-g
          Participant

I’m interested in talking to you
            I have an original console and a two period correct UK radios.

Richard Fritz
            Participant

Hi Warren… Thanks for your post.
              I would like to get information on the radios you have and maybe a picture. I bought a new reproduction console from a Sunbeam connection I have in Vancouver. If you provide some information about it, I’ll save it in case I hear of someone looking for one.
              Thanks
              Rich

warren-g
              Participant

Shoot I’ve been looking at Retro sound and others. Eric G. Bill B. and lots of guys got me in their contacts..
                Or you could respond to the Craigslist ad I cross posted on this forum.

Richard Fritz
                Participant

Warren…
                  Looks like you missed my original post for the console and came up 4 hours short of my thanks to all who responded to it.
                  I’d still like to see a photo of your console and radios to keep for anyone in the club looking for a radio console.
                  Rich

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.