Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all: Does anyone have the part number for Koni shocks to fit the Series IV Alpine? My Tiger clone was built from a Series IV and I need to replace the rear shocks. The recent Rootes Review gave a part number but I cannot find a dealer/distributor with the number as given. Any help will be appreciated.

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul

Paul I have a set of Konies for the rear that I purchased from CAT. I purchased a set for the front at the same time and installed them. I never got around to installing them on the rear. They were not cheap but I don’t remember what I paid for them. they were special order for the Tiger by CAT. If you want them I will sell them to you for $125 each plus S&H. Regards Ed

quote coolcat:

Paul I have a set of Konies for the rear that I purchased from CAT. I purchased a set for the front at the same time and installed them. I never got around to installing them on the rear. Regards Ed

Hi Ed: It’s nice to hear from you! It’s been a while. I just got a set of new shocks from Rick at SS. I wish we could have hooked up earlier.

The Tiger runs GRRRRRREEEEAAAAT Although it doesn’t get run at all on the street this time of year. I start it up, along with the Alpines at least once every two weeks. By the way, the AC installation went quite nicely and it works beautifully. I am going to install one on the ’65 automatic this spring. I have all the components and the whole process should go easier now that I finished the installation on Ol’ Blue.

Are you planning on attending the Invasion in Tulsa? How about the next TEAE Bash?

from sunny South Dakota (really!)

Paul

Susan says “Hi”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.