Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello Gentlemen,
      Although I have sold my Tiger, I still am regularly getting requests for gauge work and lettering so I thought I would “advertise” my services a little bit…since I always seem to be short on cash in this economy. lol

If you have a donor tach (Tiger or Alpine), I can reface the gauge face for you then all you need to do is to buy the proper Autometer Cobra Series tach. I will provide instructions on what you need to do to combine both gauges into one.

If you don’t want to do any of the work yourself you can send me both tachometers and I will do it all for you.

It’s a great way to upgrade your car and to get the tachometer at a reasonable cost for people who want to do-it-themselves (my Ebay auctions have sold for a good amount $$$ and not everyone can afford that or want to spend that much on a completed tach).

Also keep in mind any gauge (other British cars also) can be restored cosmetically or customized to your tastes.

I have set up a webpage, with more details and the cost, it can be found here… http://www.breuhan.com/Sunbeam.html

Any feedback (good or bad is welcome), I tried to make the page simple and understandable.

I am not planning on doing a lot of gauges (or advertising) it’s an expensive and time consuming job (I do work full time), but if I can help anyone out (and keep my own classic car on the road) then I feel pretty good about that.

I don’t plan on bombarding the Sunbeam Forums with this so please pass the information on to anyone who might be interested.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me…I was trying to keep this posting short and to the point.

Thanks…I hope all is well with everybody…and Tiger on!
      Paul

Hi Paul,

Are you still doing the tach conversion service?

I am very interested in having you do one for my Tiger.

Thanks,

Marty

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.