Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Just joined because I purchased a1967 Tiger. It was a barn find from Indiana. Disassembled about 20 years ago and sat in the corner providing shelter for the mice. Matching number motor trans and diff. Typical Midwest rust to deal with. So I’ll Be leaning on everyone’s knowledge to guide me through the restoration So A BIG Thank You! In advance. This is a bucket list car. I have several Mustangs a 1955 CrownnVic glass top and Jeep CJ Rock Crawler in my collection. Happy Motoring to everyone!

Kind Regards
      Mark & Janet Neal

Welcome!
      there are quite a few Sunbeam owners in Ohio so try to get to the local British cars shows to meet up. Many go to the show in Dayton in August. You need to come to the United this year in Wisconsin as it is so close to you!
      Have fun with your Tiger. Eric

Welcome aboard…. and good luck with your project. Sounds like a 50-year-old car is nothing new to you 🙂
      Parts of Ohio are hot-beds for Sunbeams… you can check the roster for "locals". Not sure how far it would be for you, but that Dayton show is great.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Springboro is a only 10 miles south of Dayton. I look forward meeting everyone at the gatherings. Car wont be completed this summer, Do have a day job. lol

quote mn67:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Springboro is a only 10 miles south of Dayton. I look forward meeting everyone at the gatherings. Car wont be completed this summer, Do have a day job. lol

No worries, TE/AE has some very long-time members who never show up in a ‘Beam :mrgreen:

Hi. Just joined too. In Centerville- would love to see your project someday. Peter

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.