Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ron & Linda Jones
      Participant

I’m just full of questions tonight ๐Ÿ™‚ I got a manifold for my single carb conversion but I’ve never seen a manifold that is water jacketed. Right now I have a hose going from the waterpump directly into the heater box. Looking at it it would seem that I’d want to take the hose comming from the water pump and route it to the manifold intake, then route the hose from the manifold outflow to the heater box. Is this the correct routing?
        Thanks, again
        Ron

The roots manifold had a water feed at the back of the cylinder head, it came through the manifold then out the front to a Y connector at the water pump!

Ron & Linda Jones
        Participant
          quote sunbeam2005:

The roots manifold had a water feed at the back of the cylinder head, it came through the manifold then out the front to a Y connector at the water pump!

Thanks for the info, George. I was putting the water pump back in and looked @ how the water system is routed. Is the inlet feed, to the rear of the manifold, comming from the heater, behind the firewall?

The feed comes from an outlet on the cylinder head! Not the heater hose :mrgreen:

Ron & Linda Jones
          Participant

Thanks again, George. I appriciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.