Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Nice looking car. May have some Dale’s Restorations history by the comments.

302-Powered 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I 4-Speed

alpine-64
      Participant

There was a video of it uploaded to YouTube I saw a couple of days ago, the aftermarket filter housing and double quad setup is fun.. must sit up into the LAT scoop.

I note they mention aluminium LAT hood.. wonder if that’s one of Steve Alcala’s creations? If it’s all aluminium or just the outer skin.

James Lindner
        Keymaster

Regarding the hood…the following was posted on the TEAE FB page.

That hood is a confab between Dale’s Restorations and Steven Alcala. We made a half dozen or so.

Jim

warren-g
          Participant

Is it up to us to support and contribute to that listing?
            IDK how many people have said it’s hard to contact those involved in getting a TAC . But I’d certainly take Dale’s not .02 but add zeros and decimal points over. The car is taking a hot from a couple of guy’s. I have the early Fiat rear brakes and they are fine. I wish I had that alloy hood and it’d be better to have the box that matched the car but wow . I think this car has been around the PV peninsula and possibly at a club meeting.

I hesitate to get too involved in calling out some of the nit pickers. Only because I may put up a true trailer required Tiger.

Richard Greisberg
            Participant

My Tiger is on BAT now take a look number 105842 It was a 2 year resto but need to sell 175 pictures to enjoy thanks Richard 973 769 0092

Viewing 4 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.