Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m signed up [again] this year to do the Walk MS Event on May 5th… this is the annual event when I feel like I can make a difference.
      Many on here know that Nancy (my wife) has been hit hard by MS – diagnosed in 1995, wheelchair bound since 2006, and still declining 🙁
      As there is no prevention or cure, it’s hard to know what to do. That is why I started doing the annual Walk and Fund Raising… hoping that the National MS Society will be able to fund research that leads to the end of this nasty disease.

Our Sunbeam family has been generous in the past, and I hope that support will continue – it is much appreciated.
      You can donate on-line at my "personal page" at this link:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/ … r_id=29486

Or contact me directly via phone, email, snail mail, or P.M. with any questions or comments.
      Thanks,
      Mark Petri

3 days left until the walk… in case anyone else wants "IN"
      Thanks, Mark

Yesterday was a fine day for the Walk, heavy cloud cover (no rain), low-60s, and a breeze.
      In this case the Sunbeam Crowd supplied the brightness to the day – support from the TE-AE family was outstanding.
      Cooper River Park provided scenic views (including the Philly skyline from one of the bridges) and a nice loop route. Google says a bit under 4 miles.
      Thanks again to all generous donors 8) 🙂
      Mark

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.