Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Was loooking forward to going to a big street legal race in Huston this week, but ended up in the hosp. for 5 days when my gall bladder ruptured ๐Ÿ™
      Everything is ok now just have to take it easy for the next 4-6 weeks.
      Boy its a bich getting old ๐Ÿ˜†

You are not kidding about the getting old part.my wife was in hospital for 4 weeks for gall bladder complications.I sat there 11 to `12 hours aday.My legs went.Tough getting back to normal
      I sit on the bike machine and pedal for about 4 to 5 miles aday.No coasting either.Big bike comes down tomorrow as the roads are almost clean.
      Soon we can let the Tigers out.They growl when I come close.

Chuck hope your wife is doing OK. I went to the doc yesterday and they took out the staples and said everything looked good, but still have to go to the hosp. to have a x ray to see if the stint is still in sometimes it just passes.
      Went back to work today ๐Ÿ˜€
      Yea every time I walk by the Tiger it growls at me and my wife just calls it the bitch ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks re my wife feeling better
      Actually she is really quite good now.appointment on the 22nd to see the surgeon.Right now I doubt that they will do anything.Last physio on the 26th for her.
      Old age is creeping up as if we go shopping at the mall we need rest stops.

I do hope they find every thing is the way it is supposed to be when you see the doctor.
      Relax as we can’t make it go any faster
      Enjoy every day

The only problem with me is I get my priorities mixed up and try to put my racing ahead of the man upstairs and he humbles me back down ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jerry, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Rest up and get better and let us know when and where of your next race outing.
      Getting old isn’t for wimps ๐Ÿ˜‰

quote T-GRRR:

Jerry, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Rest up and get better and let us know when and where of your next race outing.
      Getting old isn’t for wimps ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks
      I will let you know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.