Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m going on two years as a member but just posting for the first time. I have a 66 series V that might make it to the road this year. If it does I will bring it to something somewhere.
      Even though it’s a long way from done I would like to drive it. I had a series I from 1963 to 1966 and I have missed it since the day I traded it on a 1966 Plymouth.

Welcome! If you are located in the Southeast, there are several Sunbeam events going on this year-it is good to hear that you drive your car whether it is finished or not. I have a rusty Alpine that is covered in primer that is just fun to drive. Eric

I just wanted to check in because I have been a member since 2010 and still working on my Series V.
      I’m sure many have had the same experiences with trying to restore your Alpine/Tiger and the forum helps me keep the faith.
      Keep at it and I will make it (with Sunbeam) some day to a TEAE event

quote chryslerwagon:

I just wanted to check in because I have been a member since 2010 and still working on my Series V.
      I’m sure many have had the same experiences with trying to restore your Alpine/Tiger and the forum helps me keep the faith.
      Keep at it and I will make it (with Sunbeam) some day to a TEAE event

Glad to hear that the forum has value to you.
      Good luck with your work on the Alpine and hope to see you around somewhere/sometime 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.