Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I recently purchased a 1965 Sunbeam Tiger in MA. I have been wanting to purchase a classic for sometime and finally pulled the trigger. The Tiger had the best of both worlds, european sports car with American muscle. I used to work on cars growing up in New York, but not sure how much I want to take on at this stage, but I’ll deal with issues as they come! Thankfully the car is in good shape. I look forward to participating in local events and the group forum. Regards.

Welcome, Steve. Congrats on choosing a Tiger. You’ve made a good choice.

Hi Steve!
      Welcome to Sunbeams and to our club-there are lots of people out there that will help you with your car. Hope you can make it to some events and meet other owners and see their cars-that is the best way to learn! Eric

Welcome to the TE/AE family and to the forum.

Grrrreat call on getting a Tiger – with roadster/sports car looks plus good old American V8 power – you can’t go wrong.
      Not sure exactly where you are, but there is a strong Sunbeam presence in New England, hopefully you’ll see some of them around.

Lots of good help available on here as well.

Come to the British Invasion in Stowe, Vermont next weekend. There will be more Tigers and Alpines. Robert

Thanks for the note about the VT gathering. Unfortunately i will not be able to make it. Enjoy!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.