Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone ,I am looking to buy a1965 tiger from International Autosports inc. in pompton lakes NJ. It is missing its vin Number plate. Does any one know about this tiger or has any one seen this ad. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks John in Bensalem PA

http://www.internationalautosportinc.com/1965_Sunbeam_Tiger_201571324.veh#
      The VIN the seller has provided is listed on this registry.
      It has not been TAC’ed.

Looks a little crusty underneath and exhaust cut outs are homemade. If you are not familiar with Tigers I would try to find a local owner to look it over and verify it is a real one. A missing VIN plate is a big red flag. Send Norman Miller the VIN number for his review. http://www.rootes1.com/

Thanks for your advice. I went to see the car today ,Even with my limited experience I don’t believe it is a real tiger. It has too many bad welds around the firewall and trans tunnel covered in too much undercoating. The doors wont close properly. Again thanks for your help I guess the hunt is still on

Hi John,

I am about an hour away from you in Kennett Square, PA. Let me know if you want to get a look at my Tiger sometime.

Thank you Jeff . I went to the cape may car show with my wife. We got to meet Tiger Tom and some other members. They were very friendly gave me much info. My wife and I plan on going to Hershey, hope to see you there.

found a 1967 tiger lite blue certified, from a member of the club. thanks for the help will update after deal is done

James Lindner
      Keymaster

Hi. I will be at Hershey on Saturday. I’ll be on the showfield with my Tiger…it is being judged for its AACA senior award. Hope to see you.

Jim

quote VaCat33:

Hi. I will be at Hershey on Saturday. I’ll be on the showfield with my Tiger…it is being judged for its AACA senior award. Hope to see you.

Jim

Don’t forget to post up how you make out!!

So I got my tiger today. I bought it from a member ,wont say his name for his privacy. Paid 16500.00 great deal, # B382001010 lrxfe. Will be at Hershey sat 11th hope to see members to tell my story to. Thanks for all the help’

Great news John! Congrats.
        Sorry, I won’t be at Hershey this year… hope to see you soon and get more info.
        Was this blue car local?

Jim – good luck with getting that "Senior"!

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.