Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Gilles Boudrias
      Participant

We finally starting the project of making a copy of MKII water bottle holder , we have in our hand an original one. We have made the MkII slave cylinder bracket and every seem happy , Just send me me a note to see how many we should made , I am a retiree and we are doing it for fun , ( Me and my friend are missing the holder in our car and I have the bottle ) . Board will be advise when available .

Gilles

tigermk2@videotron.ca

Gilles Boudrias
        Participant

For those who have a MKII water bottle holder with no bottle or a MKIA bottle which his loose in the holder , since we are making a copy of the MKII Holder , we are thinking of making a couple of MKII holder wich will accomodate a MKIA Bottle , wich I think his better than nothing .

Let me know what you think .

Gilles

I know someone who could use a Mark II windshield bottle (Tudor) and holder. Has it been decided if these will be produced?

Gilles Boudrias
          Participant

MKII holder will be avaialble next week. As for the bottle it very rare item , been on Ebay for at least 5 year never seen one for sale , Our next project is a MKII style bracket but can old the smaller bottle MKIA Bottle

So he can decide wich one he want , or by the MKII holder , and the MKII smaller size and bottle and put it in his car , we won’t be making for a long time those bracket , there his only around 364 MKII accounted for .
            The reason we started the project , its because they where missing in our car.

Thanks

Gilles Boudrias

Gilles Boudrias
            Participant

We have 5 left MKII Windshield water bottle replica.
              After there gone , there will be no more .!!!!

Gilles

I would love to get one of the Mk II bottles, if you still have them. How much are they?

Thanks,
              Mitch

Gilles Boudrias
              Participant

We do not have the water bottle
                We only manufacture the MKII Holder , there are 65.00$ US Plus freight
                I only charge real shipping cost
                Shipping to California is around 18.00$ US
                Credit is issued if freight is lower

I accept Paypal only
                I can accept certified check , but I ship 28 days after the check is received ( That the time the bank need to clear the payment)

you can reach me at : My e-mail is boudrias.g@videotron.ca

Thanks again

Viewing 6 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.