Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ron & Linda Jones
      Participant

I find myself in need of some hands on experience help, w/my softtop front latches. 😳 As part of my project, I’ve replaced the softtop. I’ve read just about any post about this process and I believe I’ve installed it correctly, but am having a hard time of aligning the front latches. Prior to replacing both the main hinge and the front pin/pivot arm, on the left side, I was able to latch it, but now I can’t. I’ve also removed and replaced the windshield frame. I don’t know if my problem is windshield alignment or "pivot pin" adjustment or something else. I could really use some eyes on advice. If anyone is local to Elkridge, MD. and may have some time to take a look, I’d really appreciate it if you would give me a call. Send me a PM and I’ll give you my cell #. I’m not in any particular hurry, but would like to straighten this out before Spring.
        Thanks
        Ron

Ron:

Give me a call @443-790-4119. Things are a little hectic right now, but I’m sure I could take a look in the next couple of weeks.

Ronnie

Ron & Linda Jones
        Participant

Thanks for the offer, Ronnie. I was very glad to speak w/you. I’ll check w/Rick about those adjusters and hopefully we’ll be able to get together in Jan or Feb.
          Ron

Ron & Linda Jones
          Participant

Thanks for stopping by, Ronnie. I really appreciate your help. Anytime I can give you a hand, let me know. Hope to see you @ some of the functions.
            Ron

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.