Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

We took a trip to Houston on Nov. 11th and raced in the NMRA/NMCA final event of the year.
      Since the car is only LEGAL to 10’0’s I thought I better behave myself, to far of a drive to get banned from another track 😛
      I won the 10sec class with a 3run average of 10:10 😀
      When I went to the tower to get my money the announcer was really excited that we had brought a Tiger to the race and he was really up to date about them,
      he ask me if the car had anymore in it and I told him there was he told me run it out and not worry about getting banned(I’ve heard that before 👿 )
      So on Sunday I ran it out and went 9:70 @143 and took 3rd overall in the truestreet class that had about 50 cars in it.
      The best part was we did’nt break anything and had a great time 😀

I’ve lost track Jerry.
      So what is your "personal best" with the car now?

You have anything on your schedule for this winter?

Bob

Nice Jerry.
      Your car is awesome… I’d bet that there were a few surprised looks on [uninformed] faces as you made those passes 😯
      There may be some curious folks who NOW know about Tigers!
      How many rounds to win?
      That whole reaction time / consistency thing looks pretty tough to me.
      And it has gotta be nice too to go home after a weekend like that with everything in "operating condition" :mrgreen:

Mark

Bob the best time so far has been 9:46 @146 but I have been behaving because the car needs more cage and more saftey equipment.
      The car goes into the 9’s eay now and is staying together 8)

Bob the best time so far has been 9:46 @146 but I have been behaving because the car needs more cage and more saftey equipment.
      The car goes into the 9’s eay now and is staying together 8)

quote Mark1A:

Nice Jerry.
      Your car is awesome… I’d bet that there were a few surprised looks on [uninformed] faces as you made those passes 😯
      There may be some curious folks who NOW know about Tigers!
      How many rounds to win?
      That whole reaction time / consistency thing looks pretty tough to me.
      And it has gotta be nice too to go home after a weekend like that with everything in “operating condition” :mrgreen:

Mark

Mark at this last race we did a 30mile drive then we ran 3 back to back passes without opening the hood or the trunk its alot harder then it sounds.
      We averaged 10:10 and reaction times did’nt mean anything.
      On Sunday I got to run in the quick 16 fastest true street class and reaction times did count and we were running on a 400 pro tree and I’m still pretty good on that light, I got to the semi’s and an a 9:70 @143 with a 4:39 reaction time but got beat by my buddy’s 8 sec mustang 🙁

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.