Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lori and Dave Noyes
      Participant

On Sunday Aug. 24 there is an all-British car show in Rothsville (between Brownstown and Lititz). Info can be found on http://www.lancomgclub.com/. I am planning to attend — it is my last day before the school year begins. I don’t think we’ll outnumber the MGs or Mini-Coopers, but it would be nice to have more than one or two Sunbeams there.
        I was thinking maybe if there is a group of us, afterwards we could do something for dinner. Here in Brownstown at Rts.272/772/222 there is a Two Cousins’s Italian restaurant, a Sonic Drive-In, or my hubby could fire up our grill — we live right off the 222 exit.

Let me know if there is any interest,
        Lori N.

Apparently there’s supposed to be a polo match too! Never seen a polo match.

Since there’s no "British Invade Gettysburg" this year a trip to Rothsville sounds like a great idea.

Count the Imps IN.

Lori and Dave Noyes
        Participant

Good! Yes, the polo match is very interesting to see. I happened upon this show a couple years ago just by seeing the sign as I drove by. My dad & I have attended the last few years just to see the cars (and see how they play polo). I’m looking forward to taking the Tiger this year. TT is planning to be there and we’re hoping for a few more. The more the merrier!

Lori

I definitely think I can make this… Too bad about the BIG event being cancelled… This should be fun…

See you there…

Lori and Dave Noyes
          Participant

Just a reminder — We hope to see lots of Beamers in Rothsville tomorrow. The weather forecast looks great. Nathan & I are looking forward to a fun afternoon. My dad, the original owner of my Tiger, is planning to join us.

Lori N.

Chuck King, Tiger Tom, Valerie, and I are meeting at Burger King in Lititz at 11:30 AM Sunday. We will be taking a picnic lunch and caravan in together so we can park together. The Burger King is located about a mile North of the Airport on 501 and just past Owl Hill Road on the right.

Any others who wish to arrive together with us just meet at BK.

Lori and Dave Noyes
            Participant

Sounds good. If anyone wants to caravan from the south or east, we can meet at the Sheetz in Brownstown at 11:30. It’s at the corner of 272 and 772.

Lori
              dlnoyes@frontiernet.net

Viewing 6 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.