Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone. At the moment I’m Tigerless, but have owned 2 in the past. The first I brought up from North Carolina back in the early 80’s. The second (B9470237) I purchased in Texas in the late 90’s and completed what I consider a very decent "stock" restoration. Feeling the need to move on to another project I sold the Tiger to a fellow from Connecticut and purchased a one owner ’69 Camaro Indy Pace Car. I see on the internet that the Tiger was auctioned at Bonhams in 2008. If anyone has info on where it resides now, I’d very much appreciate a heads up. Here’s a pic of it from back in the day. Eventually the Camaro will be sold and I’ll be looking for another Tiger. Can’t wait!

Jim Donaldson
      Milford, NJ

Welcome to the Forum.
      Hopefully "someone" will know something about your old Tiger… a great looking example. One does not see a car with the stock hubcaps/trim rings everyday!

We can always use a few more Sunbeams in NJ.
      Hopefully we can get more at this show in central NJ at a quaint old Victorian shore town (after season).
      Last year we were 4 Tigers strong out of 150 British cars. They had never had any Sunbeams before and didn’t have a Sunbeam class, but promise to open a class if we can get more cars. Spots fill up fast so you have to register early. See link below.

https://pedctest.files.wordpress.com/20 … ration.pdf

Tom
      Northern NJ

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.