Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I got an email from a lady in Florida who is trying to find her 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 2 that she traded for a new Mustang in 1967 while living in Pompano Beach, Florida. I know it is a long shot-and she does not have record of the serial number either. It was originally a red car that had been painted BRG. Steel wheels, OD, and factory hardtop also painted BRG. It was brought over from England by her father and it was a LHD car. It still had the British license plate on it in front when she traded it-the number was 948AGY. If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know and I will forward information to her. Thanks! Eric

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

I live in the Jupiter area of Florida and talked on the phone last year with an Older gentleman who lives in Royal Palm Beach and has a 63 series 2 Alpine. Owned it many years and I think he told me he purchased it in Pompano. I dont remember his name but am searching my files to see if I still have his phone. Could be the car. He said it is is in nice shape but they don’t drive it because sometimes it wont start, so it sits in the garage. Will let you know if I find the number. Mike

Hey thanks Mike!
        That would be neat if it was the car and she could buy it back. Eric

Mike Schreiner
        Participant

Eric, I finally ran across the phone number for the older guy near me who might have that Alpine. I will email you direct with his name and number…Mike Schreiner

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.