Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #56929

      I bought a Ford V8 4V intake manifold which has a coolant passage on the carb mounting surface. The problem, seems to be that none of the aftermarket spacer plates I am aware of are compatible; they do not seem to provide for sealing off (or using) of the coolant passage. I cannot bolt the carb on directly either.

      Can ayone help identify this manifold? Is there a way to use this wiithout spending too many bucks on a special adaptor plate?

      The manifold seems to be dated 1983 from the number (RF-E3ZE-9425-FC)

      Heres a pic if I can post it:

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.