Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #57696

      When i recently purchased my ’66 1A a blank engine plate was included from sunbeam specialties . In the packet was a small additional sticker that says "product of ford motor company" . I have not seen this before – where does it go ? and was it an originol item on the car – thanks everyone – george

    • #64005

      I have a ’67 Mk1a and placed the Ford Motor Company label on the upper right hand corner of the driver side chrome valve cover.

    • #64006

      Randy – Was this a factory specification – thanks george

    • #64007

      According to TBON it is.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.