Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

They just posted up a video on You Tube: Jerry’s Twin Turbo Tiger. I got my ass handed to me but I treed him bad ๐Ÿ™‚

Here you go. All you need is the code for the video obtained from the URL.
      Post like this….

code :[youtube]bXOG4ysT_fk[/youtube]

Very quick off the line… and no theatrics. Nice. ๐Ÿ˜€

Great Video! Good choice of music too. Now just keep it together until Dec.

alpine-64
      Participant
        quote T-GRRR:

OK.. i have to step in.. why music on car videos??? at least in this one the music is off when the cars do their runs.. the music is the exhaust/engine notes

quote T-GRRR:

Was driving the car this weekend and started hearing valve noise, just had adjusted the valves a couple of weeks ago.
        Took the valve cover off and got to #5 and valves were loose again. So took the intake off and sure enough #5 lifters look pitted and seen some marks on the cam. So pulling the motor out and will see what damage is done and get it back together fo DEC 4th&5th ๐Ÿ™‚
        WE WILL BE THERE 8)

Thank you for the video. Did not see or hear a time and mph for your pass.. Too bad about the lifter, cam issue. Are you rinning a trans brake?? Earl bluoval

Went 9:98 @ 139mph 1:56 60ft 6:47@111mph in the 1/8
        Yes the we have a trans brake in a PG trans and the two step is at 4200
        P/u the lifter this weekend and the cam will be back by wed and the motor will be going in this coming weekend. I also pulled the rear end out and have to replace the front pinon bearing and the crush sleeve, trans brakes are hard on rear end parts but I think with this new type of crush sleeve we won’t be having this problem anymore ๐Ÿ™
        Don’t worry Bob will be at Speed World on the 4th&5th โ— ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking, sounding, and GOING [fast] good Jerry!

Curious minds are interested in staying informed on your PINKS experiences 4 and 5 Dec.. Keep us posted.

quote tigertoms:

Curious minds are interested in staying informed on your PINKS experiences 4 and 5 Dec.. Keep us posted.

Sorry Tiger Tom but they cancelled the picks at Firebird so I’m going to Speedworld this weekend and racing in the Arizona Fastest Street Car race will be racing in the True Street class that is a heads up 10’0 class. I raced in it last year and it was a lot of fun.
        Tgrrr Bob and his son are going to be in Phoenix this weekend and says they will be over to see the car run on Sat. Hope the can get some good pics.
        By the way how have you and your family been I hope fine.
        We have moved to Las Cruces NM because of my work .
        Take Care Jerry

Jerry, you’re having too much fun. It’s Ohhh so good to know a Tiger is running in the 10’s and making a showing with all those Chevy’s (uck). Family is fine. Lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season. Just getting older. Not doing a lot of Tigering these days. Tiger is now sharing time with a 63 R2 Avanti and a 56 Dodge. Looking forward to your exploits this weekend. TT

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.