Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone else subscribe to Classic Motorsports magazine? I got my January issue today which included a really nice color calendar. The featured calendar car for January was the nice green Tiger belonging to TE/AE’s John Webber! He is shown at the wheel rounding a corner at speed-a great photo. The publisher of this magazine is Tim Suddard who recently purchased a Tiger to restore and also just joined TE/AE. Hopefully some great Sunbeam articles will soon be gracing the pages of his magazine. Eric

One of my workmates mentioned something about this calendar. He round-filed it before I got to see it. 😕
      Perhaps there will be some Sunbeam related articles in the future. There’s a Tiger on the list of project cars listed on the website.

Something about an Imp on the calendar as well. I hope its a respectable photo. Can anyone comment on that?

Nice Imp photo featured for the month of June. It is painted white and is shown on display inside the Cotswolds Motor Museum in the UK. Great looking car! Eric

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.