Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      alpine-64
      Participant

Here are photos of the restoration of my tiger B382002258LRXFE carried out when owned by Jeff Fralick, might be useful for you guys doing a rebuild.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559414724uHNGRU

i love that silver color. looks like a ’60s aston.

when i eventually repaint mine from white i will go for silver too.

how much do those fuel cells go for? looks like you’ve actually got some room in the boot/trunk still.

alpine-64
        Participant

Colour does look great on the car, but i can’t take the credit fror it. It looks like the Aston Martin silver birch (bond colour) though i believe its a maserati colour on the car.

As for the fuel cell i have no idea what they run, maybe somoen on the board can tell you. I am about to make a false floor so that i have luggage space, but to be honest i prefer the side tanks, that way you have a spare tyre and boot. Now i have no spare and i have to open the boot to fill.

I have a lecarra wheel like you and want to keep the telescoping feature. did you put a spacer b/n the steering wheel and horn button?

alpine-64
          Participant

Rob,

That wheel is a moto lita, though im sure it would be the same issue. I did not install the wheel but will have a look for you.

quote odl21:

how much do those fuel cells go for? looks like you’ve actually got some room in the boot/trunk still.

that is an ATL Sports Cell, looks like 15 gallons. They go for about $500-$600…

alpine_64, your car is beautiful…

Viewing 5 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.