Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Not sure if this is the best place to post this question, but does anyone know if there is a Alpine/ Tiger club in the Atlanta Georgia area?

Thanks, James

Hi James
      I live in South Carolina-there is no actual Sunbeam club in Atlanta but there are many Sunbeam owners who live there and are pretty active attending local British car shows and national events run by TE/AE and other clubs. There will be a good Sunbeam turnout at the British car show held in Rome, GA the first weekend in May. If you can make it there you can connect with many local owners. Are you a TE/AE member?
      Later this Fall we will have a Sunbeam gathering in conjunction with a British car show in Columbia, South Carolina. Come join us! Eric

Thanks Eric, I’m not a member , they said my golf handicap was too high, maybe if I work on that slice…. I will look into the membership.
      I checked out the Rome show, that looks like it will be great, and it’s only a little over an hour drive for me, should be fun. Hope to see you there.

Columbia sounds like good timing, as my alpine should be done or at least driveable by then, looking forward to it.Maybe I’ll enter the Rat Sunbeam category.
      Thanks for letting me know about the show.

Are there any salvage yards that would have alpine V parts that you are aware of?
      Thanks, James

quote 65sunbeam:

Hi James
      I live in South Carolina-there is no actual Sunbeam club in Atlanta but there are many Sunbeam owners who live there and are pretty active attending local British car shows and national events run by TE/AE and other clubs. There will be a good Sunbeam turnout at the British car show held in Rome, GA the first weekend in May. If you can make it there you can connect with many local owners. Are you a TE/AE member?
      Later this Fall we will have a Sunbeam gathering in conjunction with a British car show in Columbia, South Carolina. Come join us! Eric

Hello again
      There used to be a few import scrapyards in Atlanta years ago when I lived there but not sure what is there anymore. I am hoping one of the Atlanta owners join in and let you know.
      Post what parts you are looking for on the Wanted section and see what turns up! Good luck, Eric

Thanks Eric

James-Here is a posting by another local Georgia owner which talks about getting together.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/show … php?t=7578

cheers, Eric

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.