Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Does any one know the manufacturer of the installation kits for a Motolita or LeCarra steering wheel?

The wheel manufacturer says the company that used to make them has gone out of business, and they do not have any numbers for the kits.

Does anyone have a kit for a Sunbeam that they would want to sell? The wheel I have has a nine screw pattern in the hub area. I don’t care if the wheel telescopes.

I have been looking on eBay with no luck.

Fred Baum

I just changed mine to a Motolita. You are looking for a B30 boss. This is adjustable to fit the Tiger. Check with classicsteeringwheels through Ebay. They were very easy to deal with.
      Good Luck,
      Ronnie

Thanks, will check them out.

Fred

quote CLEVITE:

Does any one know the manufacturer of the installation kits for a Motolita or LeCarra steering wheel?

Fred Baum

Fred: Go to http://www.moto-lita.com to open their web page. From there go to Our Products and then scroll down to Boss kits. They have both an adjustable and a non-adjustable kit for Sunbeams. I have purchased two from them. It will cost you about $114 plus the shipping. You can email them directly at info@moto-lita.co.uk to determine specific delivery costs to your USA zip code.

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul

Thanks for the replies. I have found what I need through the parts for sale of the newsletter.

Fred

If you have an Alpine, and if you don’t like the MotoLita sticker for the center of the horn button, I found a solution. The new Alpine key fob emblem with the green bottom is the same diameter as the MotoLita sticker. Just trim off the two ears on top of the emblem, touch up the exposed brass with a little silver paint, and glue into the center of the horn button. I don’t know if the Tiger key fob will work or not. The older solid yellow Alpine fob is too small. When you finish, it looks like it was made like that.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.