I don’t have a picture so I’ll try to describe it. If you look at the flat area of the grille opening you should see 4 holes or rivets that look like small cups if they haven’t been removed. the lower finisher pops over top of them following the holes from side to side meeting the chrome eyebrow that outlines the sides and upper part of the opening. If the rivets have been removed, Sunbeam Specialties I believe has them, look in the catalog for the lower finisher and they should be listed with it.