Bob and Jean Webb
Participant

Lots of little things have been done such as the R&R of the rear end and springs, installed the rear tube shock conversion kit, installed the gas tank, made a new plywood spare tire cover and installed rear upholstery panels along with the rear seat back and hinges, tail lights and all wiring for the rear including the dome light and wires to the door switches, installed the window regulators ,window channels, door handles, brake calipers and all brake lines and many other little things. We re stalled on several things since the upholstery shop won’t be able to install the head liner until January after he gets back from Florida. The unused reproduction head liner that came with the car may have to be replaced since he’s not sure it will fit. I did lay down some of the carpet to get an idea of what it will look like. I dropped the reproduction Harrington egg crate grill off at Li Brandi’s last month to be cut down in size and polished because it wouldn’t fit the opening. It stuck out at least an inch in front of the eyebrow. I probably won’t get it back until sometime in February due to their back log of work. I’ve fitted many parts several times until Jean and I are happy with the fit. It’s going to be a long ,slow build.

Attachments: