Wow, that looks sano!

I too am the curator of my Dad’s Tiger. He passed away suddenly 6 years ago, and I am the only one in the family that is capable of driving the car. Honestly, I have been the keeper of the flame since, oh, probably 1980 or so as a high schooler. Car never needed much but the usual preventative maintenance. It irked me that the original cloth covered hoses and fan belt fell apart and needed replacing back then…

Dad always wanted to modify his Tiger, first with a 302, then later with a Mustang 5 speed after they became readily available in the late 80’s-early 90’s.
I fought him tooth and nail not to mod the car, often getting into heated discussion which we very, very rarely did.

Told him to do an Alpine if he wanted to mod something.
Your Alpine looks like something he would have certainly appreciated, as do I.

I am in the process of building a ’71 Mustang Sportsroof for my now 13 year old son. Originally a 351C-4V car, it will hit the street with a mild roller cammed 5.8 (351W), GT40 aluminum headed, serpentine belted, carbureted, AOD equipped drivetrain. While not a very extreme swap, it just seems like a win win situation all around!

Looking forward to seeing more.