Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Schreiner
      Participant

Lets get some Sunbeams to the Walter Mitty Vintage Races May 1.2.3…..Any club that gets 20 or more cars there gets to drive the track a few laps for free. I have done that in an Alpine and it is fun. Three of us are coming up from Florida, and I know there are alot of Sunbeamers in the Atlanta area…we should be able to get 20 cars there…..It is a great time, you can cruise the pits, lots of british car clubs will be there…last time I went you could set up a tent in the infield for the night…(not sure if you can still do that) …..Email me if you are going to go and I will keep count of how many coming…….mikeflbmer at yahoodotcom

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

Thanks for the Link, by the way there is a promotion in Classic Motorsports Magazine, if you Join HSR/Srva for th year, you get a free subscription to this great magazine and free entry to all the races….We have done this …Moroso/Palm Beach International is within earshot of my house…we have been there twice and will attend later this month, plus Seibring and moroso next month, Daytona and walter mitty…great deal…it is about $100.00 for all///see promotopn on magazine jan issue!….Mike

Hi Mike
      Was Steve H. one of the guys going with you to the Mitty? Steve suggested we all get together there-I think it is a great idea. Eric

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

I mentioned it to Steve H and he has interest in going and will pass the word, but the three of us going together are Tiger owners from my neighborhood…..There is a total of five Tigewrs and three Alpines in my rural neighborhood….looks like I moved to the right place. …See you in Atlanta? Mike Schreiner

Mike-why don’t you try and find a hotel close to the track and let us know about it so we can all go to the same place? Thanks, Eric

Mike Schreiner
      Participant

Try this link for info http://classicmotorsports.net/events/ex … your-club/

Also hotel info is Hampton Inn mALL OF gEORGIA 3240 bUFORD dRIVE …bUFORD, gA 30519 rESEV OR ON LINE http://www.allmallofga_hamptoninn.com then enter code CMS for discount rate of $99.

an alt hotel is Comfort Inns and Suites….1395 Mall of Georgia Blvd……Buford, Ga 30519

By the way…..EVERY TIME I try to log on TEAE it refuses my previous password and I have to activate a new one. Am I the only one having this hassle?

Mike Schreiner

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Past Events Including Past Uniteds’ is closed to new topics and replies.