Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Spring is finally here in the great white north.

Took the 62 out yesterday and drove for lunch to meet up with members of our antique and classic club.It is about 20 miles from home.I had forgotten just how sweet this car purrs along the highway.It is so good it even re impressed my wife.
      The highway performance is so relaxing.It does 65 MPH at 1500 to 1550 RPM.One of these days I should check mileage.Oh well if my toys need gas i just fill them up

Enjoy every day

Chuck, what are you using to get 62mph at 1500 rpm? Is this the Tiger or Alpine? I note that the other site is down this morning! Thanks George

Hi George

Its the 62 Alpine with the 302.T5 tranny and 8 inch rear.14 inch wheels

chuck

alpine-64
      Participant

Feorge,

IIRC this would be chucks 302 V8 powered alpine (ex v6 powered) with a 5 speed.

Hi Micheal

Boy you must have been right on when I replied as it was fast

How are you doing.

have to send you some mail later

take care

Ho Ho
        Winter was not done with us as we had a good storm on the weekend.
        5 people killed on the highways
        Has added to the overland flooding.Hundreds of thousands of acres looking like one big lake
        Farmers using motor boats to cross thir fields.Only one person has drowned when his truck was swept away while crossing a flooded road
        Where we live is high and dry thankfully
        At least we don’t have all the other terrible weather things happening to us.Our hearts go out to all those poor souls that were affected by all those tornados

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.