Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Have a 1964 S4 GT Alpine parting out missing the GT items but lots of other bits:
      Seats and console
      1600 engine & non-od trans (missing intake)engine turns over.
      Gas tank set- Filler cap, crossover tube and side pcs with all the rubber $250 all
      Windshield complete (lower corners have rust)
      Email for other items can send pics.
      Unless someone wants to restore have title and matching plate.

mototron
      Participant

How is the section of the frame that goes from the center of the X to left rear spring Perch ?

It has rust in that area but not thru yet, a pick hammer would go through in spots.

Re sized photos, will see if this works.
      -Al

Rick Guest
      Participant

How much are you asking for the seats? Thanks. Rick

HOW ARE THE FUEL TANKS INSIDE? CAN YOU SHIP THEM?

Daryl Trate
      Participant

Hello Jonathan,
      I am wondering what the condition of the Boot Lid (decklid)? I need a square corner one for my car.

Could you send me some pics of the boot lid as well. Also, what would you want for it?

Let me know.

Regards,
      Daryl

Hi Daryl,
      The deck lid is in good condition, no dents or rust thru. However it is a round corner not square, would prefer local pickup. I am located in SE Wisconsin, 20 miles S of Milwaukee.
      Asking $200.
      Thanks for the inquire,
      Al

Just a reminder that SUNI7 is coming up, can deliver items(within reason) to Kansas. Email with needs. Also have S1, SV items some Tiger also.

I am looking for a rear axle differential with a 4.22 ratio for a Series IV Alpine. Would you have one in reasonable condition?

Thanks,

John Payne

Unsure of condition or ratio, still in car. Is that the ratio for a std S4 or OD?

It’s a standard with overdrive. Also RHD from the UK but I don’t think that makes a difference.

This is a non OD GT4.

I think it might be Ok but I am looking into other options right now and will get back to you if they don’t work out. Thanks.

Hello, was wondering about the windscreen,complete would include glass, frame? Could I see pictures please. Also what are you asking for it? Would you ship to Toronto, Canada? LoL, yes I know long way. Would you be planning to go to the TEAE evet in Oakville, Ontario in Sept 2022? Thanks very much for your time.

Sorry Dave Windscreen & frame are sold.

Rick Graham
      Participant

Greetings from Sebring, Florida. Are the Gas tank set- Filler cap, crossover tube and side pcs with all the rubber still available?
      Thanks,
      Rick Graham

Hi Rick-Complete set is sold.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.