Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just got my room reservation – very helpful lady had to open up additional room as it apppears the original block of rooms is all filled.

looking forward to attending my 1st TEAE United.

Paul (Pete) Almjeld. Mitchell, SD. 😀

Hi Pete
      Glad to hear you will be joining us. Latest room count as of today is 66 rooms sold-guess the front desk was a little confused when you made your reservations. We have 100 rooms blocked and they are going fast now-there will be a LOT of Sunbeams in Dayton! Eric

Bob and Jean Webb
      Participant

there has been some confusion with the reports I have getting from the hotel concerning room availability. they have been sending us a list showing only reservations for four nights. as of today the hotel has added rooms to our block and we have 10 rooms available for all four nights or less and since we have a cut off date of July 9 on our rate the hotel will add rooms after these 10 are booked if rooms are available in the hotel. the hotel is working with us so we urge anyone that has not reserved their room to book now. if you encounter a problem ask for Jelani in customer service. if you need help you can call me at 740-978-8575 .
      bob

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.