Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter Johnson
      Participant

I’m selling this 1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V for the original owner. I received the car in 2003 and promised the owner that I would restore it or find a owner who would. The original owner gave me the car for a fraction of it’s value with the promise that if I dodn’t restore it, I wouldn’t sell it for a profit. I am now looking for the right owner to fulfill my promise. I drove the car for 2 years 1,000 miles, and then prepped it for long term storage. I find my self no longer able to restore it and want to keep my promise to the original.owner. This car is 100% original. I have all the paperwork from day one and every single part that was replaced was OEM and I have the old parts. The car was drivable when I prepped it for storage. It has the normal rust issues. It is the perfect car for someone that wants to do a 100% original restoration. The price is firm at $3,525. Only serious buyers need to inquire. Thanks Walt Johnson (908) 240-9947

William Ferdon
      Participant

Mr Johnson
      I see your phone number is a 908 area code. Mine is a 973. Any chance of seeing this car?

Thank You
      Bill Ferdon
      973-462-5684

Hello Walt – can you send some pictures please? email is eeboas@gmail.com
      I have a 62 and 67 and looking for another project since I have an original example to go by.
      I’m in Maryland grew up in Lake Hopatcong and my wife is from Summerville. Acout 2.5 hours from you.
      My number day is 410-885-2365. Thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.