David Hall

    If you prefer to get the “flat” gasket to use on gauges, along with the O Ring type, you can buy them from the original Nisonger office, 914-381-3600, info@nisonger.com. Peter, the owner, still sells supplies and Smiths gauges, but does no repair work. I believe you order them in sets.