William – Hi, you should be able to easily substitute a Wilwood master cylinder as the mounting flange will have the same dimensions. Looking at images on the Internet it looks like the hydraulic line could be a different size so some sort of fitting adapter could be required. You’ll probably need to use the pushrod from your current cylinder as well.