Jeff Nichols

If your driving experience is typical British sports cars like Trimphs, Mgs, etc. then stock 260 performance is a great improvement. Plus, there is no real need to do "improvements" to the car. On the other hand if your experience is with big engine Mustangs like you say, then you probably will want to install a 302 with appropriate performance mods. In that case you will have to do some upgrading to handle the increased HP and heat generated from the larger displacement motor. Things like larger radiator, mod to rear suspension to stop wheel hop, venting of the engine compartment, brake upgrade, the list can get lenghty depending on how much you want to spend.